Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Widgets, Gadgets, and Buttons, Oh My!

I have spent the last day and a half trying to figure out and add buttons and gadgets! I am still trying. Thanks to Teresa who came up for a day long visit to show me some how to's and new tricks. Our visit went so fast but was so much fun. Two of the new buttons I did manage to add are her blog sites. Try them and let me know if they worked for you and learn more about her! I am still trying to add a button for my blog for you to grab. I haven't exactly figured it out but am determined to keep trying. This stuff takes hours. I think I managed to add a favicon but it's pretty small so I may change it. I have a 225 page PDF from the Flying Lessons e-course with Kelly Rae Roberts that has many tips, I just need to spend the time learning it. If I realize the baby steps I've taken a long the way and would have more confidence in my learning, I think I am doing okay, I just want to know more now. Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment.
Debbie :)

3 comments:

  1. We did have fun and learned a lot! Settle down, Trigger, it is meant to be baby steps because then you will REALLY get it. You are better than you give yourself credit for. Think positive thoughts, they serve you better. I'll come visit anytime you are willing to feed me some more of your delicious cream of broccoli soup! Yum-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I do need to think positive thoughts more. If cream of broccoli soup is all it takes to back for a visit I would make it in a heartbeat! We do need to do it again. I did try another source for a button with my logo and it didn't work. (it took me to photobucket) I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete