Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life is what happens when you are too busy to blog!

Wow I can't believe I haven't blogged since November! I knew it's been awhile but I thought maybe a month or two.  Where does the time go? I have not had a chance to work on any photo note cards since before Thanksgiving. I have taken a lot of snow pictures and thought about making some cards but haven't. In the past month our middle daughter got engaged and our oldest daughter found out she is pregnant and making me a grandma! I somehow think I might become more preoccupied than I have been. I look forward to creating baby scrapbooks and an engagement scrapbook. I am looking forward to spring, warmer weather and an overnight with other artists at an artists retreat in April. Maybe that will help me get re-inspired to create! Hoping to blog sooner than last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment