Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

This is a memories and more post

It’s been 5 years since I have posted! So much has happened in 5 years! I won’t go into detail but I now have 4 grandchildren! The loves of my life! Can’t even explain! My new normal is trying to live the best life I can live. Trying to be the best version of me! I am focused on clean eating, workouts and mindset meditations! Danette May came into my life in July 2017. Some family members I thought were family members are no longer family members. It has been a sad change, but a change I have no control over.  I am focusing on me and what I can focus on. I am meeting new, energized, wonderful women along the way.  While I still love photography, think about my dad, daily, and try to focus on what feeds my soul, I am all in on my journey of love, life, and self discovery ❤️❤️❤️. I have released 65 pounds since I have been here last. I am just starting to truly find me and I’m not going to lie, I am a little scared. I only know that so far I am feeling better than I have (since I don’t know when). I am blessed! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment