Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Debbie's Creation Story

and then God said, "I am going to send you cheerleaders along your path and I hope you stay awake enough to notice".

I am noticing and am so grateful for the awareness of the blessings of all my cheerleaders!  Each day since my Sedona vacation I have been encouraged and supported to explore, share and live my dream to do something with my passion of photography, card making and scrapbooking. Thank you Teresa for being my #1 cheerleader to give me the boost I was waiting for.

In the past 2 weeks I have created over 200 photo cards, purchased domain names for logos and internet browsing, and am looking into copyrights and trademarks; which has been confusing.  In "showing" my cards to my co-workers I sold $150.00 worth  for their Christmas gifts to others. The feedback has been tremendous. I  really didn't expect such a response.  My brother Rick especially commented how he liked the Sedona cards and the composition. It's only the beginning and I am feeling such a "the possibilities are endless" excitement.  Life is good and I thank God for all you cheerleaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment