Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Feeling better already

24 hours later and I feel so much better. I have had a lot of response and encouragement with this blog and my "new" facebook page. I appreciate all the love and support from SO many, I feel truly blessed. I was surprised to learn my daughter's boyfriend, Jon, typed in my blog name and found it right away!  I couldn't even find it. I kept thinking no one will really see this, but I shouldn't be typing this if I don't want any one to see it. It's just scary to put yourself out there.  I am feeling better each day though. I am looking into adding a watermark to my photos so I can protect them from being copied, especially if I want to start posting some I feel are really good.
Thanks to all who have held my hand so far... I am blessed.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment