Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Continually Inspired!

After putting together photo note cards, ideas for packaging them, info to the buyer about my cards and paper; "prayerfully recycled" and letters to potential business prospects, I headed to Naperville to share my vision with my newest cheerleader, Teresa. Not only did I have a great time reconnecting with her, she gave me such encouraging feedback and great suggestions.  I am really energized to keep going with confidence that the work I have done so far is really good. Thanks Teresa! Your very being inspires me. I truly do think I have met my soul sister.  The artwork you have created is energizing and beautiful and I know you will be a successful late bloomer!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhh!!! what a lovely post. I feel the same way about you. Just know that we are stuck with each other, thru thick and thru thin. You're encouragement and support are most appreciated. Keep taking those steps to achieve your dream. You may get to watch me to the splits! (not)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new colors in your header. Is the little story story in the header new? I like it. Keep building your site to represent you.

    ReplyDelete