Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Flying Lessons with Kelly Rae Roberts

Tomorrow I begin a 6 week e course with Kelly Rae Roberts.  I am looking forward to learning creative ways to help me in growing my creative business and being inspired by her. My friend Teresa took this course last year and loved it! She let me know right away when it was offered this year and told me not to miss it. Stay tuned as I share my experiences and thoughts during this course.  Kelly Rae's blog is:
http://www.kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo glad you are taking this class. Now we can have something else to talk about! (like thatnhas ever been a problem) You are about ready to "take off". I'm anxious to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- it's overwhelming- all the creative people, energy and posts, it's so much to try to read it all. I think there are 230 in the class and a lot of conversation is going on. I hope I can make the time to connect with others while doing the work of the course!

    ReplyDelete