Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New facebook page!

I just created a new facebook page for photographsmemoriesandmore! I am on week 2 of Kelly Rae's Flying lessons and am very overwhelmed! One suggestion she had was to have a separate facebook page for my business. I am still so new at all this but I started it and can beautify it as I learn more. I also need to learn more about my blog and enhancing it, adding buttons and widgets???? All so confusing but I will look back on this someday and think-it's all so easy. Maybe! You can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/photographsmemoriesandmore   Stop by for a visit and "like me" Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Kelly Rae’s suggestion. You definitely must have a separate Facebook page for your business. Setting up and managing the page may take some time and effort, but you’ll get used to it eventually. Just make sure to regularly update it, and do post a new status at least 2 times a day to keep your customers informed. Good luck!

    >Darryl Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a business, having an SEO optimized Facebook page can greatly help to drive more revenue. It's not just about posting status everyday.

    ReplyDelete