Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Beautiful Pictures!

During our recent trip to St. Augustine, Florida, I took over 1400 photos! The old town was breathtaking! I can't wait to turn these photos into note cards. It was amazing because with each photo I took I could picture the card and could picture them being sold anywhere. Where the beautiful Sedona ones are pretty specific to certain people, the St. Augustine photos will be appealing to a larger audience.  Now all I need is a little extra time to create!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet beautiful all rolled into one. Can't wait to see more photos and what you do with them. I smiled when you said you could see it. That's one of the of the main steps toward accomplishing your goal. I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am getting there. I appreciate your comments.

      Delete